Haifa SOP Bio
Haifa SOP Bio is a new potassium-based water-soluble fertilizer, intended for common crops and organic crops. This new fertilizer
has a high available potassium content. Potassium is an important mineral for the quality, firmness and storage life for all kinds of
crops. Besides potassium, Haifa SOP Bio also has a high sulphur content.
This makes plants stronger and more resistant.
Properties of Haifa SOP Bio
- Permitted for use in organic agriculture and horticulture in accordance with Directives (EC)834/2007 and (EC)889/2008, appendix 1
- High potassium and sulphate content
- Can be used for all crops
- Can be mixed with the most common fertilizers, except calcium-based fertilizers
- Pure, highly concentrated potassium- and sulphate fertilizer
- Can be used as an irrigation fertilizer and as foliar fertilizer
- Increases the dry matter content
- Increases the natural resistance of plants
Composition of Haifa SOP Bio
|Elements||Haifa SOP Bio|
The recommendation depends on the crop, crop stage and cultivation method. For specific business
or crop advice, contact your distributor or consultant.
Concentration in mol per kg
|Elements||mol per kg|
Haifa SOP Bio is available in 25-kg bags.